Monday, March 4, 2013

March committment

I'm home sick today, I've caught the sinus yuck that was bound to hit me. It's cold in Dayton, and I'm a little cranky that someone else is living in my Las Cruces condo, enjoying 70* and the pool by Sonoma Springs Golf Course. 

However, I have a brother who made a Kleenex run, I'm drinking tea, watching The West Wing, and was able to catch up with one of my best friends, Sara. (Who, by the way, is an incredible woman and who's friendship is so dear to me. More on that another day).

One of our topics included blogging, so I'm motivated to document more of what I'm cooking, creating, and planning. And just for fun, a little blast from the past:
 
 


One of those once-in-a-lifetime trips


Precious friends


Sara's wedding


Sweet times

No comments:

Post a Comment